• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] [Suggestion] For Mutated Black/White Seeds.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been wondering lately, with the recent Seeds of renewal system, would it be possible if mutated black n white seeds were changed to the same system as the seeds of renewal's? like everytime u harvest seeds from plants there's that chance u might harvest a mutated black or white seed.

I've been planting alot lately and my statistics seems to show that about every 100 plants I plant I can get zero to 2 mutated seed plants while the seeds of renewal seems to be alot more than the mutated seeds, which should make the mutated seeds rarer than the seeds of renewals but it seems that the market favors the seed of renewal more so if the mutated seeds aren't so much in demand, might as well make them easier to get by changing to the same system as the seed of renewal's, just my thoughts, what do u think? :p

E

elspeth

I think I would like this change even if the chance of getting a mutated seed is still much lower than seeds of renewal because instead of getting 8 of the very same plant and color I'd be able to get a greater variety of the white/black plants.

Lady Bleez

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think I would like this change even if the chance of getting a mutated seed is still much lower than seeds of renewal because instead of getting 8 of the very same plant and color I'd be able to get a greater variety of the white/black plants.
My thoughts exactly. I would love to have a chance to get them when gathering seeds. Maybe I wold have better luck that way. :(

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been wondering lately, with the recent Seeds of renewal system, would it be possible if mutated black n white seeds were changed to the same system as the seeds of renewal's? like everytime u harvest seeds from plants there's that chance u might harvest a mutated black or white seed.

I've been planting alot lately and my statistics seems to show that about every 100 plants I plant I can get zero to 2 mutated seed plants while the seeds of renewal seems to be alot more than the mutated seeds, which should make the mutated seeds rarer than the seeds of renewals but it seems that the market favors the seed of renewal more so if the mutated seeds aren't so much in demand, might as well make them easier to get by changing to the same system as the seed of renewal's, just my thoughts, what do u think? :p
Black and white seeds are already easier to get by doing the naturalist seed quest. I have only done that quest maybe 25 times and I have about 10 black/white seeds if not more.

E

elspeth

Black and white seeds are already easier to get by doing the naturalist seed quest. I have only done that quest maybe 25 times and I have about 10 black/white seeds if not more.
I found that quest a bit boring but if that is your real percentage I'll have to give it a try. To get them you have to do the 5 nests by using a green thorn right?

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found that quest a bit boring but if that is your real percentage I'll have to give it a try. To get them you have to do the 5 nests by using a green thorn right?
That is correct. I think I ended up with maybe 9 fire seeds, 4 black and 5 white (something like that anyway).

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes perhaps the chances of getting black/white seeds are slightly higher from the naturalist quest but personally I literally fall asleep after running the 5th round but on a good day I could last till the 10th round perhaps :p ... Still, it wouldn't be as exciting as harvesting ur seeds from ur grown plants and hoping to see how many 'random' black/white seeds u've harvested (if we could do that), it'll be the same excitement as harvesting for seeds of renewal (well at least for me).

But on the good side of running the naturalist quest is that u can get the black/white seeds of the newer plants I guess.