• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sugar, My Kingdom for some Sugar!!! Updated!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone actually managed all the ingreds to make a chocolate? I have hunted paras all last night and 3 hours today and have 7 of every ingred except sugar. Which is required to make all three. Am I missing something?? Am I crazy (don't answer that). Help, Please, Anyone!!!

C

Connor_Graham

I picked up a bag off the floor in Luna bank this morning that someone had tossed. Now that I look I see you're on Baja, so I guess that doesn't help ya much, but hey, it's the thought that counts right?

I

imported_Coldren

.. That can't be bought from an NPC? I think sugar was a common ingredient in cooking recipes.. wasn't it?

I honestly don't know. Just making sure the obvious had been considered.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

i bet the chocolates are going to negate debuffs...

- black chocolate vs curse
- white chocolate vs strangle
- um, hum...

G

<blockquote><hr>

i bet the chocolates are going to negate debuffs...

- black chocolate vs curse
- white chocolate vs strangle
- um, hum...

[/ QUOTE ]

actually they make it so you can eat apples when you are full

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could just cry. I finally get some sugar, get my dear chef all prepared to make her first chocolate with her name on it and I get this.

Should have marked, says affixed marked but no BLOODY MARK!!!!!!!!

Jeremy? Draconi? Please, Help!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> and wouldn't it be nice to see 'truffle' on that list
yummm </font>

G

I got Sack of sugar, Coco Liquoer, Coco butter, and Vanilla off para's in Justice last night. In about an hours time had roughy three of each. I was using a tamer with a Pup. Dont know if there is other Ingreds to the choclates but those were the ones i got.

G

well i finally got a bag of sugar today....snow elemental of all things ...hehe...now to get the coco booze

G

still didn't at least enable a mark? Then i'm glad I didn't bother to go looking for ingredients...what a waste of time. I can pick up disgarded gift chocolates off the bank floor instead. :p

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated!!! Feedback works!!!

RE: UO Herald Feedback - Crafting Issues

Ack! That's not good! Sending to QA :p

E. Jeremy Dalberg
UO Community Coordinator

Thanks Jeremy!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
OWNED!

That's awesome! I'd LOVE to have little chocolates with my name on them to give as presents
))

Awesome work!

And thanks Jeremy! YAY!