• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Sugar Canes for deco only?

C

Coppelia

While reading on other threads I've seen mentions of sugar as a ressource, but my sugar canes don't give any ressource nor seed, only my cocoa trees do. Did I miss something or was it just a wish from players?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bit of both. The publish notes said that the other plants give no resources "at this time". So the idea of sugar from sugar cane is a bit more than wishing, speculation really, but less than fact.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

So the idea of sugar from sugar cane is a bit more than wishing, speculation really, but less than fact.
LOL

Are you sure you're not a politician Petra?

Struck me as funny how you worded that. :lick:

In response to the OP, we (I) am assuming that they will have sugar cane produce sugar. The cocoa trees were added so that we could produce cocoa for chocolates, yet the other ingredients are still only available by killing paragons. I would imagine that they will be adding in the sugar at some point.

I'm not sure how they are going to handle vanilla, or if they even intend on it.

Another discussion is the possible production of adult beverages through the use of hops. I think that is all wishing though.

:D

W

Warrior of Time

I have not got any sugar cane yet. I was wondering if it can be cut. I can imagin they will give us a sugar mill too befor we can do anything with the cane.

F

Flora Green

I have only gotten 3 sugar canes and no water lily yet. Gotten a ton of foxglove, both hedges and plain cypress trees.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another discussion is the possible production of adult beverages through the use of hops. I think that is all wishing though.

:D
LOL Well two things come mind when i read that:

1) "The Beer Song" LOL and as soon as I find the lyrics I'll post em.

2) Well if you got sugar and sugar cane you can make adult beverage ....It's call RUM or if you like RHUM!

Come to think of it we got Cacti so we could make TEQUILA!!!!! But it take a specific cactus, the Blue Agave.

Hey, we can buy bowls of potatoes so we could make Vodka.

We got corn so we could make Moonshine...err Whiskey teee

I'm going to stop cause otherwise I'm the Energizer Barkeep!