• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Subscription bug - The BiteMe Poll

• Thread starter imported_Spaghetti Legs
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I hope it's ok with BiteMe to add this poll. I'm a virgin poller (HEY! Don't laugh!) and thought this might be an easier way for TPTB to see if there is a method to the madness of this bug.

Please participate in this poll ONLY if you have experienced the Subscription bug.

Here is a link to his original post, in case you missed it.

Legs

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

No, thank you for making it so easy to do!

G

I normally receive this error about an hour before maintenance on all my accounts. This morning I errored out and could not get back in. However my sims were still in the game. While I was getting the message I was not a paying subscrber.

There is a typo in the error message! It should say check back after maint. I can always get in after maint. Never within an hour before. The times on the pics are central time zone.

Error

Still in game.

I was talking to Niki in Yahoo after I errored she told me my sims were still on the lot. She told me to SS with the time and she did too. Haha she had a better idea with the clock.

Jan 28 4:22 AM Central

Ths morning I thought I would test the bug earlier. I logged in 4 accts around 4:15 Central. I waited a little while on the 5th. All her skills are locks are filled. (I forgot if I did not get her in there would be no pizza this morning, she has 20.99 charm) As predicted I can't get her in. I can not switch sims on any accts or they will be locked out too. I hope this information will help to find that nasty bug.

I will be able to get in after maint.