• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Subscribing to EA Land (Free)

N

nailartjess

I am currently using a free trial of TSO and gotthe email saying it is going to run out soon. I went to my saccoutn page and noticed that I am not subscribed to EA Land whch is what I thought I was using all along. So I went to do that, but it ays the page is curently unavailable.How long has the page been down for and when will it be working again? Anyone know what I can do in the meantime or any other ways to subscribe?

TIA
Jess

G

If you intend to remain a free account, then you do not need to do anything. The e-mail you received is a leftover from the old accounting system, and you can safely ignore it and continue playing as a free visitor.

If you wish to become a paid subsciber, then follow the steps listed here. Take note about the line at the bottom describing how to take a paid subscription account out of "free trial" status.