• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Subsciption payments

S

Suzi Q

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but couldn't think where else I could ask. How long does it take for EA to re-activate a suspended account once paid using paypal? Does anyone know? I have a second account, which I decided not to use any longer. My main account is paid regularly each month using my credit card, but I decided I would just use the second account for a treat every now and then so therefore wanted to pay for only 30 days at a time using paypal. I made the payment successfully on 18th December and I'm still waiting! The funds have even left my bank account, so I'm really feeling fed up with EA. I have emailed them twice, although can't be sure I'm emailing the right place as it's so difficult to locate contact information. I receive no reply! Can somebody please help, so far I'm not impressed.

G

You may want to go to the EA customer support site and submit a ticket. I ran into the same issue and I felt it was probably smart to get an extra opinion on reactivating my founders account. Doing that actually sped things up a bit for me and I quickly got my account re-activated on a 30d paypal payment.

G

According to an EA rep I had contact with on one of my issues, you should allow 72 hours to process a payment via Paypal. It took almost 2 weeks for one of my accounts to be renewed. Obviously you have waited a lot longer than that. I would be very fed up too.

As CR said, go to the customer support site and open a ticket. Make sure you are as detailed as possible about your payment, including:

Account name - Date of birth - Zip code - Billing/Payment method - Full Name - Email Address registered with PayPal - PayPal transaction ID - Date of Payment

Include this when you first open a ticket, it might take them shorter to respond to you. Don't wait for them to tell you what info they need. Also, attatch the receipt email from Paypal (screenshot works well). If they don't respond after 24 hours, update your question and ask for their attention again. Do this until they actually resolve your problem.

Feel free to kick and scream and rip your hair out, like I did...might help! Good luck!

- Kath - also not impressed -

G

lol Kath - I must admit to updating my cust service query (Oi where my game code?) every 24 hours

I now pay by paypoo 2 week before its due to expire cos they take so long sorting it - wether that be paypoo or EA i dunno

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol Kath - I must admit to updating my cust service query (Oi where my game code?) every 24 hours

I now pay by paypoo 2 week before its due to expire cos they take so long sorting it - wether that be paypoo or EA i dunno

[/ QUOTE ]

lol oh I did that the last few days before my account was reactivated. I was polite, I swear

And that would be EA, as far as I know. Paypal is actually very quick to send the payment. I just think EA needs to take a look at how those payments are handled. Certainly make the process faster for their customers.