• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stygian Abyss house...no more access??

Tried to get to the Abyss through the house teleporter in Umbra and it said I don't have access to the destination house. Anyone know what's going on? It was public access before the holiday.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just ran to it thru abyss and it is set to private. Hopefully the owner is simply remodeling and will set it back public soon. Maybe the outside looks a bit different? Lol, I usually just run thru it so am not 100% about the change.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(Putting the teleporters in the hands of players was bad design, because players can be not nice, or flakes, or just plain die. The devs should provide permanent moongates to the left and right sides, or allow marking of specific spots. Baja has been missing public transport to the left side for months.)
@Kyronix pretty please with sugar on it.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just go threw the tomb, takes me less then a minute to run from the entrance to the house in question