• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stygain Drake

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now I know these aren't popular pets them being 4 slot and physical damage and all, but I really like the way the red one looks and I never see people using them and I like to be different, I have lots of trained pets, they are all AI/Chiv or poison specs, I wanted to keep this one magery mastery, with that said what skills would it be worth scrolling up?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Now I know these aren't popular pets them being 4 slot and physical damage and all, but I really like the way the red one looks and I never see people using them and I like to be different, I have lots of trained pets, they are all AI/Chiv or poison specs, I wanted to keep this one magery mastery, with that said what skills would it be worth scrolling up?
You likely won't have enough points to scroll it, at least not full 120's.

I had a chiv/ai one (no scrolls) and a magery mastery/AI one. I was intrigued by the 825 STR they can spawn with. They're ugly as can be IMO. There was an old thread where several people claimed that stygian drakes drink potions (they could hear the chugging sound), but I never had that experience myself.

Last edited:

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish they spawned as a 3 slot... Such a cool looking pet but only with one round of training... I've never trained one up but tempted to do just for the looks

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mine chugs pots when he is low on life and you can see his health go up when he does, but I just finished his training and yea no points for scrolls, but thinking about giving him the inferno ability. BTW has anyone ever tried handing pots to them?

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok so ya, he was pretty bad ass until he dumbed al his mana, then he was pretty much worthless, so ya he will just set in my stable, pull him out once awhile pet him and put him back