• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stupid stuff

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Ways to convince people that you've totally lost your mind...

* Summon an invasion, and then run around yelling at everyone for destroying your cogs.
* Get the phrase, "I need to go see a Toon." and then ask others to help you complete your task.
* When in a building, after the battle, run to the opposite side of the room from the elevator (the wall behind you during battle) and jump against like yelling, "Help!" and "Run!"
* As a 15 laff, go up to a 130+ laff toon and tell them that something is too risky for them.
* TP inside the C.E.O. lobby (using a glitch) and then ask others if they'd like some help (again, on 15 laff toon).
* Race the wrong way, simple enough.
* This is best when all your gags are maxed out. Buy ONLY level 1 gags, starting with throw/squirt then toonup and lure in that order. Go into the VP lobby. (Don't actually board the elevator though.)
* Same as above, but go in with only 1 laff point.
* Go into VP lobby as a HW50, and then when someone says to VP, say that you need more Merits. Same with other suits and their respective points.
* When in a battle and you are down by even 1 laff point, call on Flippy to give you a toonup.

I'm sure it's no secret that when you go into one of the shops in The Brrrrrgh and say "Howdy!" that you turn into a huge white (no color) toon. It also works if you whisper it to someone while you are in that shop. Knowing this, get someone to go into that shop and have them whisper Howdy! to you if they know not to say it out loud. :)

LOM has changed his clothes.

Annoyance... If you forget to de-gag before going into the Cog Golf Course (and playing that ball game near the end of each level), you may end up stuffed with useless gags that stop you from getting better gags. Be thing to do is to go in with 2 gags. Then when you come out, you'll have a full bag. (Not literally, but for those who have gone in there, they know what I'm talking about.)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, someone was bored at 4am :p

* Go into VP lobby as a HW50, and then when someone says to VP, say that you need more Merits. Same with other suits and their respective points.
I do that one alllll the time when I'm with a group and someone is trying to load with us.

F

Flippers

I'm sure it's no secret that when you go into one of the shops in The Brrrrrgh and say "Howdy!" that you turn into a huge white (no color) toon. It also works if you whisper it to someone while you are in that shop. Knowing this, get someone to go into that shop and have them whisper Howdy! to you if they know not to say it out loud. :)
Freak out your friends. Let them TP to you when it's a cog bldg and when you arrive on the first floor and the cogs line up, say "Howdy" and see their reaction.

L

Little Sadie

Freak out your friends. Let them TP to you when it's a cog bldg and when you arrive on the first floor and the cogs line up, say "Howdy" and see their reaction.

It works when the building has been taken over by cogs too?

K

Kippy

This is my 2 cents :p

Since i'm the ''normal'' one on this site, (played this somewhere else) i suggest: we play ToonTown Truth or Dare!
here is what happend to me :p (since I picked dare)

I had to make the worse pig ever seen on toontown
go through the TTC tasks (so i could get sound)
and with my 25 laffs run a front three with randoms, but.....
I had to beg for Jelly Beans on every floor
and i was aloud to use only my bike horn, no matter what others picked!
I was convinced i would be looking at my new pedicure in no time :p
But i got lucky! i got jelly beans twice and a toon even used a TU unite to save my sorry pig butt!

It was a blast, i would do it again anytime! *wink, wink*
But would you go with me? :eek:

F

Fangs McWolf

It was a blast, i would do it again anytime! *wink, wink*
But would you go with me? :eek:
Heck no. If I ended up in anything with someone sounding all the time, especially on lures, I'd let your pork tail go sad. Cook yourself fast, I swear.