• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stupid questions, quite probably....

• Thread starter Cat Crimson
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cat Crimson

I know I was not actively playing for a while but eh... where did these random messages some of my characters throw out in white text every so often about their teeth hurting and so on come from ? very odd. And ummm... the Juka seem to have disappeared from the first level of Wrong... ?

G

It will go away in time but if you ate the candy canes or gingerbread men from your xmas stocking you will receive messages for awhile about your teeth hurting etc

G

And the juka missing from wrong, was changed to make wrong like it was originally, I do not recall exactly when EAMythic changed it back. but it was planned.

G

Wow...cool, didn't know this.

I love browsing the New Players forum...even if there's not something I can help answer, I always learn something new! =)