• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stupid question from an admitted hoarder

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many different coloured cards are there for the 24th Anniversary gifts (or any other give away).?

Like the hoarder I am I keep all the cards, but I'm beginning to think if just keep one of each colour irrespective of the year that might free up a lot of space for more hoarding....

Help, Lador

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How many different coloured cards are there for the 24th Anniversary gifts (or any other give away).?

Like the hoarder I am I keep all the cards, but I'm beginning to think if just keep one of each colour irrespective of the year that might free up a lot of space for more hoarding....

Help, Lador
We're all hoarders of one thing or another. I have a Dread Pirate Death Certificate with all of the unique last names. I thought I would try to collect each variation until I did the math and realized there would be almost 15k of them..

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I like to collect the ones with my shards EM name on them
I asked at a meet and greet if we could have a book to put them in.
at the time, i was asked if I wanted them to be permanent or be able to remove them.
I should have said permanent, but I didn't

I wish we could use a scroll binder on them
to make them in one book

Samhain

Adventurer
Well, it is nice to see people with similar struggles (i.e. Hoarding) The Struggle is real folks! Perhaps there needs to be some Hoarding intervention. I recently had the idea of trying to find a smithy hammer from every dungeon event for my craft room (my crafter is my main). I save just about everything, but once Halloween comes around...I will be in deep trouble with all those bone containers. I already filled 7 vendors up with them from the year before.
Great idea on the book though ,perhaps we should come up with more ideas to help deal with this Hoarding issue so it doesn't inhibit us.
My name is SamHain...and I have a problem....HELP!! :)

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Would Garr Grimbeard having 210 roast pigs locked down on my porch be considered hoarding? Asking for a friend

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still horde AoS boots and 100% Weapons... Sadly you can craft those now... but I like to "discover" them in the wild so to speak... and am always "upgrading" the horde with the highest rated ones when I find them... and then I started collecting them in both directions because as you may know many weapons have 2 facings... ugh... so that started... I was trying to get them all facing the same direction then my brain one day said "Hey wait! What if you collected BOTH!"... It is a struggle for sure...

As for cards often there are 5 colors... yellow, blue, pink, green, and I forget the other one... but sometimes they are based on the colors 2-103... in which there are 101 colors... but you just don't know. I haven't actually used any of my tokens(yet) so other than picking up a card or two here and there that people discarded I haven't seen them. As for cards I have bunches and bunches of cards... I wish I had a "book" to keep those in... but alas that isn't a thing either.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At lest this years gifts i don't care about so i don't have to go throw accounts and claim them. nothing useful to me. Miss the days of good useful gifts. Virt wall deeds, Mannequins, Display cases, still waiting on water tiles.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think the main thing I hoarde is gift tickets and tokens
1632613292493.png

Small sample :/

Other random things like the ale from pirate ships, blue bone armor from the guardians in the tomb of the kings...working on a full set

1632613447183.png

Doesn't quite match the decor of my castle though

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I call it collecting.

The difference between a collector and a hoarder is that hoarders have lots of cats, save empty 2 liter bottles and go poop on the floor.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Would Garr Grimbeard having 210 roast pigs locked down on my porch be considered hoarding? Asking for a friend
nope. They are stackable and easily transferred with commodity deed.. 1 lockdown.
Covering your keep floors with fake gold from Niporaniem or making army of mannequin wearing epiphany armor IS hoarding. That is my friend , not me ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I went crazy with Artisan rewards last year. The stacked gift boxes are Full. They have a category of each reward.
The gift box by itself has named boxes I thought were cool.
The Chests have the leftovers of each category.

Basically 125 and average 70 of each category of Artisan rewards.
1632684234364.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't think I bothered with the Artisan thing last year
I don't remember...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No that's not all, that's just some.

I sold my extra Artisan stuff, just kept a full set of each.

I do have 3 Davie's Lockers full of maps...that I don't do :/ lol

I had over 500 gift boxes...gave up on those. I had the full set of Easter Bunnies...every city every color....finally got rid of those and just kept one.

I have a full set of Halloween Candy, pumpkins....Platinum Dragon Statues....

I collect purple stuff....

I've thrown a LOT of stuff away....dyes are another thing that I hoarde....I finally started using them on the craftable granite house add ons....that was hard lol.

1632702848825.png

And I still haven't done too much of that...but it does look cool. I have never bought a Tokuno Dye from the store, all of mine are from the original event so it's hard to use them :/