• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stupid nerfs!

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They need to increase more efficient use of AI vs pvm. My giant beetle with AI and rune corruption only, seems to be reserving mana. Can it not have a better game mech to alternate these 2 continuously... there are always GAP of like 3-5 secs where none of these are activated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how exactly have pet special moves vs. players been nerfed already?
I think you're misunderstanding something here. The only thing that has been nerfed is pet speed for pets with overcapped dex (190+) and overcapped swingspeed. In other words a single pet has been nerfed, namely the phoenix. Everything else stayed the same.

This special moves nerf adresses a PvP issue where certain pets could teleport next to you and instantly kill you if the special moves and their other abilities lined up perfectly. And no player should be able to instantly kill another player, no matter if he uses a pet, a weapon or a spell for it. That's why WoD got nerfed for PvP back then, that's why AI damage was capped for PvP etc. etc. etc.

Marisa Kirisame

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
That's because the special moves themselves are nerfed already - at the time they've been mainly the privilege of players in PvP. They fixed the teleport issue, why install such a long cd?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how have special moves been nerfed?

the teleport issue is not fixed yet! it will be fixed with upcoming publish.