• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Stumbles in and puts instant coffee next to waterhose*

E

EricOfRhavyn

*cough*
*looks around in confusion*
There's yer stink'n coffee!
If'n yer hungry there's an IHOP down the road!
*cough*
The Flu SUXXORS! I am FWND! Flu is L33t3$t U663r3st RoXXor! Flu Owns Me and Talks smak!
*Coughs and passes out*

G

GrumpySmith

eww I"m not drinking that coffee after you hacked all over it..

*fixes some chicken noodle soup and some ice cold 7-up for the sick one*

Can ya tell I'm a mom? hehe

T

tazzi523

*walks in to see tissues, cough drops, Tlyenol Flu packets all over*
No wonder no one is here.
*picks up flu infested coffee jar and throws it away*
*sets up ABM machine incase anyone wants some lunch*
*puts a blanket on EricOfRhavyn, smiles and goes back to work*

Have a good day all!

Eric, get some sleep. Sleep is good /php-bin/shared/images/icons/sleep2.gif

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everyone...except Eric I hope, he really should be sleeping as much as possible.

J

jat

Poor Eric...go get some rest. I thought you might be ill. Drink plenty of fluids and lots of rest should see you through this. *Gets a wet cloth for his head* Now go lay down!

E

EricOfRhavyn

O.K. I am about to leave for Dallas. Tomorrow night is the Dallas Witches Ball. I will not be here in the morning to start virtual breakfast and coffee. Thank you all for your concern and pampering. My birthday is Saturday and I will be spending it with my favorite girl in the entire univers, my daughter, Rowan Elizabeth. I named my mage after her so that even though we live 6 hours apart I see a little of her every time I log onto UO. Anyway, it is my 31st Birthday and no I do not want any special anything. I strongly dislike birthdays and do not really celebrate them. To me age has no meaning. I am a child, I am an adult, I am ageless and I am happy that way. Anyhoo, enough feverish blabbing. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll rest next week! and I'll sleep when I am dead!

G

Instant is NOT coffee, just brown water /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

*Savors her drip brewed coffee made from Colombian Supremo beans ground nanoseconds before the filtered water started to descend on them* ... I may eat a lot of mac and cheese and other bargain foods but my coffee is the best I can find.

Sorry you're sick. hope the bug leaves you soon!