• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] STUFFY HARLEQUIN LION (GL EVENT 10/28)

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If you look down a couple threads it seems one just went for the buy out price of 1.2 billion. So that was a nice grab for ya :)

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
hey boss hit me on icq lets work out a deal I need 8 more to turn in for the stuff lion mount of lady medusa . so im interested

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
hey boss hit me on icq lets work out a deal I need 8 more to turn in for the stuff lion mount of lady medusa . so im interested
What are you talking about?

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Hahaha!!! I hear it turns everything to gold.. Actually Malachi you must already own it with the loot you have been buying. I am waiting for your house to go public to see your display.

Blood Ghoul

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
ok nails here's the deal not a lot of people know about this a dev showed me this it blew my mind first when you hit medusas lair say the words Beetle juice beetle juice beetle juice 3 times and then kill her with in the time frame allowed for a player to run to the left side of the room e bolt the glowing rock until it is destroyed and a light will fill the room continue to have people attack the crack in the wall until the light turns red an explosion will count down to 1 2 3 and boom anyone within 5 squares of this will die pets as well. make sure medusa is still somewhat alive from this or you will fail this top secrete dev mission. when the explosion happens and the room fills with light medusa will turn to stone where u then can precede to cut off her stone head ( with need a stone dagger or knife to do this) after that u have to use the head to break the last berrioer to get into the secrete room. i believe her head is used as a key to enter the room. once inside you will see a golden little girl not quit a daemon but not quit an angel she will be sitting in a huge chair carved of tortured souls and devil skins she will want toys and she will scream for toys throw fits for toys really kinda scary (do not attack her) and to receive the mount of medusa you will need 8 of those stuffy lions to give her the mount is sooo awesome only person to complete this amazing quest is boltreque of izumo it is sooo awesome nails we have to do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it moves so fluid it looks like a winged griphon (half lion/ half eagle) but moves as fluid as water as it runs down the chest a tortured amazon women.
amazing only word I can say about this

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Holy crap 0.O is there information someplace about these types of things or do we have to tie Malachi down, have flutter use her whip, and get him to teach us how to play this game :gee:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had no idea that existed....how has this never been mentioned before? lol +1 for Ivester writing all the playguides.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OmG, @ivester77 That's be best freaking story I've heard all year... Can i hire you to come do spooky story telling at our bonfire Halloween night? Currently the guy doing it is named Sam and Sam Sucks compared to what you just put out there!