• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Studded Leggings of Haste SI 10 Dex 4

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm soliciting offers from those interested on the Leggings Of Haste listed located on Atlantic Shard. I'll keep this open to offers until Tuesday 6 PST/9EST (11/11).

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Can i remove the mage armor on these for 250k ? Or is that now allowed on artifacts

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Notice I haven't bumped this thread one time?

I'm gonna have to break protocol on this one with regard to the final bid ...

Waxx has been asking me literally every day since I posted this item to change the time to end the auction.Waxx is from from across the lake, and it's 3am his time when this ends so he is unable to counter. His last ICQ to me "man I hope I get those legs"....

Whoever the high bid is at the end of this I'm gonna give Waxx the opportunity to counter. Waxx really wants these and I'm gonna give him a crack at them being is had been the high bid throughout the most of this auction and he was afraid of exactly this scenerio...someone coming in an trumping his bid while he is unable to counter.

This ends in less than 3 hours.

Last edited:

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@da LEET, why do you overbid yourself? would you be so kind and let me have this piece please? i am a returner and i have not much money left , i need this part because iam trying to get my stuff up to date after 8 years without UO.

@Tranq: i can give 101.

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry waXX i myself just came back and these are perfect to finish off my suit,

I will up my bid to 110m

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
good then i think we need to finish this with bidding i have some old event crap which i will sell. iam tired getting bid out each time.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
and finish your suit my ass, your a bidding on each 10 si part which is offered right now.
i need only one ****ing piece you can have all others.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
201, and why aren´t you just building one suit and let other people be able to play also?