• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Studded hiro sode, good resists, mage armor

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Eater is low, Regen real low, Resist are in reforge range, but the lrc & being studded (player can remove Mage Armor for a 55 LMC non med studded set) which are a value boost. All of that stacked could bring anywhere around 10 to 40m from what I've experienced. Anything more & it would require a customer with specific needs. If the Eater & Regen were maxed, then the price would cruise much higher for just the current mods. Add what your item has, max those mods & throw in Casting Focus, & LMC, then the price starts jumping 100s of millions to a billion+, but then again it has to serve people with such needs. Bottom line, you can find a buyer for whatever price then you can determined it's own value despite any speculation.

CronusVl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Eater is low, Regen real low, Resist are in reforge range, but the lrc & being studded (player can remove Mage Armor for a 55 LMC non med studded set) which are a value boost. All of that stacked could bring anywhere around 10 to 40m from what I've experienced. Anything more & it would require a customer with specific needs. If the Eater & Regen were maxed, then the price would cruise much higher for just the current mods. Add what your item has, max those mods & throw in Casting Focus, & LMC, then the price starts jumping 100s of millions to a billion+, but then again it has to serve people with such needs. Bottom line, you can find a buyer for whatever price then you can determined it's own value despite any speculation.
Thx for info. I know some nuances, but your information was anyway useful for me. May be somebody needs similar item and can give optimal price.