• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Studded Gloves: Damage Eater 15+HPI7+HPR4+SMR3+MR3

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'm not soliciting negative comments or opinions, only bids.

If you don't like the item don't make an offer.

If I want opinions (which I don't) about an item I'll take it to the warriors forum.

What was it my mother used to tell me...."If you don't have anything good to say...don't say anything at all."

Not to be rude but either post a bid, say something positive or STFU and stay out of a thread where I'm trying to sell an item.

This could be the perfect fit pieces for someone's suit or an improvement on it.

Last edited:

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
We'll give it 24 hours JDGTR, if no one else wants it I'll consider selling it. Maybe...

I may end up keeping it myself.

This is good piece, the only thing it's really missing is LMC and maybe some Mi. Damage Eater, Good Regens and HPI.

Disclaimer: I'm am allowed to make negative comments about my own item I'm trying to sell (others are not permitted).:D