• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck Trash Can

Frankly

Visitor
I'm having a bit of an issue with a trash barrel. I originally placed it, and may have locked it down, but definitely later secured it, as it had a weight limit and I was chucking crossbows in there faster than it would take them without securing it. I want to move it now, but when I double click an axe and target the barrel, I get a message of "Locked down resources cannot be used!". It's totally stuck. I've tried resetting permission level on it, tried to destroy it with every character on my account, no luck. It's placed in a custom keep (The Sally Trees Refurbished Keep), on the ground floor, placed properly in Felucca, if any of that matters. I've placed and destroyed barrels in this keep before, and never had an issue. I've googled around and come up short. Anyone here have any suggestions?

Frankly

Visitor
Oh, man... I did actually try it, but it didn't give me a targeting cursor, so I figured I was mis-remembering how to go about it... turns out I probably just typed something wrong, because it worked this time around.

THANKS!