• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck Skills

G

My arms lore has been stuck at 94.6 for a few days. I have IDed countless items, and it doesn't seem to gain.

I have checked all the typical stuff, there are two skills that are set to decrease, and of course arms lore is up.

Is there any way to check if my skill is in fact stuck, and if it is are there anyways to unstuck it?

Thanks.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Armslore can be realy slow in the end. And actualy making items seems to make gains a little better then just Armslore the items.

G

Well, that is the strange thing also... I have gained 6 pts in Blacksmith (101 - 107) and haven't even gained .1 in arms lore.

I guess that is where my confusion lies, because I thought that blacksmith would be harder to gain over 100 than Arms Lore. :p

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah , thats what i thought too but even at 115 i gained faster smithy then armslore.

Best what you do is make alot of small things, like bucklers or daggers. Something that don't use alot of resources.
Just make tons of it and recycle them with the salvage bag. Just make alot. Its alot faster to make them then to armslore a item over and over.