• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck on Verifying account page

E

Ezra KOS

any ideas on a quick fix before I resort to reinstalling UO?

i already tried running UO without assist, reopening UO, restarting router, rebooting computer, banging the keyboard... rapidly clicking the screen... fresh out of ideas...

any SERIOUS suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

A

Az of DSR

I have a friend who this happened to aswell... Its been 3 weeks for her and shes reinstalled and more to try and fix...

But she did call and they gave her a year and half of game time on her account for free.... but still super lame.

D

Dreamz_imported

any ideas on a quick fix before I resort to reinstalling UO?

i already tried running UO without assist, reopening UO, restarting router, rebooting computer, banging the keyboard... rapidly clicking the screen... fresh out of ideas...

any SERIOUS suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
Just two thoughts.

Change your DNS server to 4.2.2.1 or 8.8.8.8 (L3 dns server and Google DNS server respectively.)

Restore windows to a point prior to the problems happening.

R

Rand Al

also your patches may be messed up and sometimes even reinstalling wont fix that unless you go into the folder and manually delete the patches that are messed up