• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Stuck it would seem.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I play on Siege, starting at the lake in Iantown...err, south of Umbra. Then went to Trinsic docks. I stopped gaining. Tried going a little out from there on my boat, still no gain. Any ideas? I am at 37.3. And no, now that I have posted this, I will not be fishing off trinsic docks anymore, heh.

Y

Yukio

Keep to the shores at your skill. What I did was walk along the shore casting here and there. Just keep at it and maybe someday you'l be a legendary fisherperson like me! *flex* Also, lucky for us Sieglings we get RoT at 70. Much easier to gain!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks Yukio and thank the gods for ROT. Actually what ended up breaking the wall was stoning magery to free up skill points. *embarrassed*