• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck in Limbo

F

frogger2

ok since day 1 of EALAND sims are getting stuck in limbo land im sick of it. home owners almost never resets house to set you free if the house is full and store owners are too afk. dev team this is the very next thing you need to fix and pronto. im tired of getting my sim stuck in a sims house and im sure alot of others are too.

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Houses should be reset every day during mantainance. To keep from getting stuck make sure to use the phone booths to leave properties.

F

frogger2

haveing to wait 24 hrs to play a sim is wrong this needs to be fix now not turned into a waiting game. not paying 9:99 a month to be in limbo.

G

This is most definitely an issue that the devs need to address, and they for sure know about it.

In the meantime, while allowing them to come up with a solution, as a paying subscriber you do have access to 8 sims, so why not give one of your neglected alternates a day of play?

F

frogger2

Well the main part this sim i just moved him into a house and he currently is the only sim that lives thier with sim cash lol. In the meantime storeowners still afk way too much.

F

frogger2

Meanwhile where are devs for these kind of posts? hideing? lol.

I

imported_Fire Dragon

Whilst I agree that this issue should be near the top of the list for being fixed. There are work arounds for this. Often I've had my sims stuck in houses but after a little mucking around, i can always get them out. I've never had to wait for an owner to reset a house, or maintenance before i can access that sim. There are other threads relating to ways to fix this error, temporarily.

G

This has been an issue since during the Beta days... (though it was far worse back then - I'd get stuck on my own property 50% of the time with no way to reset the lot even when using the phone). I'm sure if it was possible to provide a 100% fix, it would have been done by now.