• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck entering britannia (guess it is just a Siege Problem)

• Thread starter imported_Gwendar-SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Gwendar-SP

Is anyone else having problems logging on?

Who forgot to feed the hampsters?

C

Connor_Graham

I've logged on and off most of my characters in just the past 30 minutes. No problems on my end.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

Thanks - I've been trying for the last half hour or so with no luck. I even tried with KR *gasp*

G

It's Siege I think, several of us can't get in, but we can to other shards.

It's on the list, but we can't load our chars.

Any other east coast shards affected?

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

Could be Siege only. I got onto Great Lakes with no trouble.

G

It very well may be. After reading yall's post I conducted a mini experiment too. I tried Atlantic, got in, Chesapeake got in, hit Siege (also east coast server shard) and was stuck entering Britannia.

Weird.

C

Connor_Graham

Maybe the exodus has begun and the login server is overloaded......

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe the exodus has begun and the login server is overloaded......

[/ QUOTE ]

Chances are they forgot Siege even exits, to remember to turn it on this morning. I just tried it again and still no go for Siege seems still stuck on "entering" yet every other shard I have tried to log into... seem to be working just fine.

That was why originally I tried all east coast shards since I have played on both Ches. and Siege when they have issues or do shard shut downs they both are oft taken down same time or *broken* at same time if it is *east coast shards*..not the case this morning.. Ches. works just fine..so did Atlantic.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*pouts* I just tried too....it's a no go for launch....hopefully we'll hear something soon.

G

gads! i couldnt get in either so i tried my old europa char.... i was at west brit bank....TRAMMEL!

*cries*

G

<blockquote><hr>

gads! i couldnt get in either so i tried my old europa char.... i was at west brit bank....TRAMMEL!

*cries*

[/ QUOTE ]

**laughs**

I should log on Europe no clue where I left those chrs. although I do know one is at Reva's Luna house...Reva of Myth has a house in Luna and friended me there ages ago and since she not been on, I have had no reason to log onto Europa. Heck I have some chrs. sitting there .......wherever all over that shard.

I logged on Drakenfels about a month ago just to find those chrs. of mine and half of em still sitting in Delucia *pre trammel* haha like doh..talk about old goats that never moved from felucca nor Delucia. I should dart em thru that cave just to get em to *the old world lands* or something.

S

saxkid

Can't get on Siege either. . . Wondering when someone will bother to look or update us on the issues. Playing on ATlantic sux

G

Hey guys lets look at this positively...it gives us time to launch an invasion of another shard!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Typical...la

[/ QUOTE ]

oh how i hate you!

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. Truth hurts...probably killed by a crate, trying to get some dried herbs...la

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
HA HA noob theif *laughs* That truly made me laugh...death by dried herb...*grins*

G

<blockquote><hr>

HA HA noob theif *laughs* That truly made me laugh...death by dried herb...*grins*

[/ QUOTE ]

THIEF!!!...la

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *looks around* I ain't no theif!!! *grins* Well not yet anyway....gimme some time *laughs*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well everyone knows I can't spell so that's no surprise *grins* 'tis why I always say SP instead of Siege Perilous because I ALWAYS spell it wrong (I actually had to go look the spelling up just now so I wouldn't spell it wrong *laughs*)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh and NOW SP isn't even on the login screen!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

I bet your F5 button is worn down updating uo.com so much isn't it? hehe

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah posting now lol stupid THING!! ARGH!!! *runs off to NewsPro*

They are workin on it guys! Gimme a sec! lol

G

Actually I'd say that's a good sign, they've taken down the shard we can't reach, presumably to do something about it.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*nods* yep yep...'tis a good thing for sure.