• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck at the verifying account status (help!)

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know what the problem could be? havent played in a few months and the only modifications that have been made are the ones through patching so I dont know what it could be.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No errors at all during the patching?

Based on no information at all, try rebooting and trying again.

Is this after entering password, or selecting shard/character?

W

Weakling

Anyone know what the problem could be? havent played in a few months and the only modifications that have been made are the ones through patching so I dont know what it could be.
Re-Start Razor....................:p seriously.
select the EA shard, let it open UO.
Close Razor and start playing with UOAssist or whatever you like.

Weeeeeeeeee

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you patched up all the way and you're stuck at verifying account, it means you're using razor.

Point it at the EA servers, like weakling said.

(BTW, lol @ that after all your stabs about DUAL CLIENTING LOL)

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been playing on a private server so yes it is the"legal" program to replace uoa on private servers. But i done what you said and it's still getiing stuck when i try to use UOA.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as you have a completely legitimate client, unpatched by anyone but EA, you should be able to connect. If you're having issues I'd say you probably applied a patch to your client given out by your private server.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could everyone please remove the name of that program which should not be used on EA servers?

I don't remember the details, but someone once told me that logging into a non EA server changed one of the files somehow. Only a tiny file and only a very small change. Something like adding or removing a ; ?? Stops it picking up the server list?
I can't remember and it was years ago.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra that is not the case. I think someone told you a bit of a tall tail. I know several who have logged onto non-ea servers, and can turn around and log into Siege just fine. Weather using UOA, or another similar proggy

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if your using that program that not supposed to be mentioned did you check the osi encryption in the upper left side

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No errors at all during the patching?

Based on no information at all, try rebooting and trying again.

Is this after entering password, or selecting shard/character?
It's after i put the pw it gets stuck at verifying account. the server list never comes up. The game will start without UOA but not with it. I've tried everything everyone has suggested. Hell it will even start with that prog that we cannot name but lord knows i don't wanna run that on osi.

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds like ur gonna have to reinstall assuming u havent already, if that dosent work maby they secretly banned u cause u suck

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It appears I had 2 UO folders, one that said ultima online the eight age and another that just said the eight age so i deleted one and all is well now. Thanks everyone.