• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck at 97.5 Bushido - Sorry if wrong forum!

Xel N'Jare

Adventurer
Guys - from what I've read casting Evasion will take you all the way to 100 - but I've been stuck at 97.5 for a while now... I have plenty of points to raise it (sitting at only 679%) and even have some skill set down...

Should I switch to momentum strike instead and just start farming?

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Guys - from what I've read casting Evasion will take you all the way to 100 - but I've been stuck at 97.5 for a while now... I have plenty of points to raise it (sitting at only 679%) and even have some skill set down...

Should I switch to momentum strike instead and just start farming?
97.5 is more than functional, just use momentum as you say to finish it off, evasion is wayyy too long a cool down... if you are doing it attended!

Xel N'Jare

Adventurer
I hit New Haven Mine (thinking of doing some imbuing) and gained like .2 in two full clears (including the lizards/OLs in the lower level) - seems like I'm in for a slog to GM...