• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Stuck at 96

J

Jasonleebeck

I've been fishing for nearly 3 days and the gains have stopped at 96. I've used the aclarity scroll, different facets and even death. Any suggestions?

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where about are you fishing? I find sailing constantly north to south at the clear bit of ocean east of Moonglow the best location for gains.

J

Jasonleebeck

Mostly the west coast of Skara down to the swamps. But everywhere I go now I get no gain.

J

Jasonleebeck

I almost have 250+ extra point, so I can't decrease them until I hit 700

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remove all skills except fishing. Go fishing in the deep sea. Keep magery if you are worried about pulling up sea serpents.

J

Jasonleebeck

Interesting,..fishing in Tokuno with no skill but fishing and mage..I'll give that one a try. Thanks. I'll post back how it goes.