• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stuck at 35% on Sim/Avatar selection screen

G

Anyone else having this problem?? I can log in to my account, but once I select one of my sims/avatars it hangs up at 35%. Frustration of lag already in place and now I can't even log back in after I got an Avatar Leasing Error which booted me. Devs!!!! Please Please tell us what is going on.

S

slims

i get stuck for a while there too. js gota wait it out. crazy lag

G

so I should wait a good 15 minutes of it hanging up at 35%?? I don't think so. Guess it is time to go play a game where I don't lag until they get this fixed.

M

master_of_none

I know what lag is, and here to say.. stuck at 35% for long periods of time is not lag... its a connective issue.
I updated, get to my select sim page fine enough... I've tried several of my sims, doesn't matter which one.. each with same issue, go to click on entering city.. hung at 35%. This said, I'm unable to join the community in play...

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

I keep hanging at 35... I have tried, I'd say 5 times now. I got into the city once. There was CRAZY lag (pretty bad as it was well noticed just bringing up the 100 list) and I timed out joining the property.