• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] stuck at 113.5 skill

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this used to be somewhere in this forum but it must be old info. Word of Death is not giving gains beyond 113.5 any suggestions? Twisted weald perhaps? SoT's only way to go to 120? SoA did not give any gains either.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, figured i'd try to lower spellweaving a point to 113.4 since i had already used the SoA. I then cast WoD and got a .4 gain. I then waited the 15 minute timer and tried again and recieved another gain. So i guess i answered my own question.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, figured i'd try to lower spellweaving a point to 113.4 since i had already used the SoA. I then cast WoD and got a .4 gain. I then waited the 15 minute timer and tried again and recieved another gain. So i guess i answered my own question.
I was looking to see how I may help you, but I wasn't finding any answers. I have been a SW for quite a while, and I couldn't even remember if I had any problems with gains or not; I'm glad you found the way!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
After 110 SW it slows to a crawl. I tried Twisted Weald and Satyr deal, I camped Navery when it was crowded all the time and only used WOD on her the whole time, the whole time eating alacrity scrolls. I finally gave up and just ate the pinks. WELL worth the cost imho, especially since they are a great deal cheaper now.