• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stubby Maxes Gags!!

S

Stubby

:danceb:I am just so excited that I finally maxed all my gags!! DOes that mean I get to load from the left now?? (hehehe) I was up till 3am last night working lure until i finally got my little screen (?) thingy!! Thanks to all who helped me with this endeavor! You know who you are thanks so very much!!!WOOHOO!!!!! :thumbup:

Now Josh can stop teasing me about that!!:popcorn:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You betcha, left loader for you, as long as you are HW50..I'm drawing a blank if you are or not..hehe Congrats though!! :danceb:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can! All Hollies on left with maxed gags, ubers and everyone else on right. You don't have to be a HW50 to stand on the left.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Yeah, I forgots! We'll see you on the wild left side then...:thumbsup:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

WTG Sandi. Good to see you finally made it. Great feeling.

See you on the LEFT!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!

L

Little Sadie

WTG Sandi! After next VP I will be a HW too and can finally stand on the left!

S

Steveo

Congrats Sandi!!! Great feeling to have all of your gags maxed. So see you on the left side. Before too much longer we will have no one on the right side:D

L

loadexfa

Now Josh can stop teasing me about that!!:popcorn:
Aw man, I'll need to find something else then. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just always be hungry for bacon when I see you. Wait, dang it, I'm a vegan. No bacon for me (said with the "NO SOUP FOR YOU" voice).

Seriously, congrats! I remember how hard that was and most of mine was before stratics. Finishing off drop in mints with TF's made it much so much easier.

Now the next hard part, which one to keep as organic? I'm still loving lure for it's butt-saving ability.

Josh