• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strongest (untamed) Dragon i found On TC.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attributes:

Hits : 1945
Stamina : 127
Mana : 518
Strenght : 1279
Dexterity : 127
Inteligence : 518
Barding Dificulty : 160.0

Resistance:

Physical : 60%
Fire : 89%
Cold: 44%
Poison 55%
Energy 74%

Damage:

Physical :100%
Base Damage : 24-33

Combat Ratings:

Wrestling: 131.1
Tactics:128.6
Resisting spells : 118.9

Lore and Knowledge:

Magery : 123.2
Eval Int : 51.3
Meditation: 26.0

Preferred Food:

Meat (what a suprise!)

There where others from 1500 hits and more but this the best i found.

S

Smokin

I would think that those are not its real stats, my guess it blessed itself before you lored it.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are its real stats, i was in stealth loring the dragons and no one else was around.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Preferred Food:
Luck-suit wearing,"all kill" spamming,leet bank sitting tamer(what a suprise!)

[/ QUOTE ] There I fixed it for you

G

<blockquote><hr>

Preferred Food:

[/ QUOTE ]

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Preferred Food:

[/ QUOTE ]

Then i don't need to worry! My tamer don't have luck suit but is wearing the Zoo armor and hardly go to a bank.

I need to get me one!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

hmm too bad the Dev's haven't given the new dragon different graphics...could be a nice edition to the Zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping it gives more points to the Zoo to donate (a 1000 points a new dragon) then any other pet there is now to donate. We can only hope!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

hmm too bad the Dev's haven't given the new dragon different graphics...could be a nice edition to the Zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping it gives more points to the Zoo to donate (a 1000 points a new dragon) then any other pet there is now to donate. We can only hope!

[/ QUOTE ] You know my stand on tamers being able to tame the mighty "super dragon" already,but to see tamers lined up at the zoo with this dragon in tow like its nothing more than a puppy on a leash just wouldn't be a good thing.

S

St.Chris

Do these Dragons look the same as the old ones?

If not, it would be cool if they made it so they looked cooler!

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Do these Dragons look the same as the old ones?

If not, it would be cool if they made it so they looked cooler!

[/ QUOTE ]From what I have seen in TC they are the same size and color as the normal dragons. The Dev's should make this new dragon much larger and hued differently. maybe Multi-colored? Not rainbow colored. Maybe a nice black and red shades.

Edit: They should make this dragon look "meaner" the normal ones just look to pretty.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It still very hard to tame alone and even with 1000 points a dragon it would take 550 dragons to tame to get 1 piece of the armor. Taming 550 of these dragons will take a very very long time and i think alot of insurance will flow away before they tamed all of those.

Count it 5 X for all pieces of armor and i see not many tamers do this.
Only crazy ones (like me) would go for it.

I realy doubt a line up with these dragons will happen to the zoo if they are 1000 points per dragon. Taming 4 Unicorns will be alot faster and safer then 1 of the new dragons. But the most daring tamers would be rewarded.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same name, same color. Only way to check the difference is with animallore .... or when you get hit by one!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

By strongest you mean most hp?

the skills and resists on that one are quite low for one of the new dragons. It would have a meanacing fire breath, but you'll have to heal it pretty hard to keep that fire breath meanacing.

There's downsides to every one of the new dragons. Still a good find.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes most HP is what i mean.
The tamed one from Lady Nice shows better resists as the one i saw.

R

rubenocasio

Wonder what is the taming requirement and the loot of gold.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's a brilliant addition to PvP!

*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. Cus the reptalon destroyed pvp on a massive scale.

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Damn its a nice tanking pet, but dosnt seem so leet for pvp

[/ QUOTE ]

until it breathes fire on you with all those HP.
Corpse Skin + all kill = new tactic w/that dragon perhaps

G

<blockquote><hr>

*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]You say so, but without any first hand experience of the critter, well, how do you know one way or the other? You won't come play with mine!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

*sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]

With a tamer who has to be on foot?

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjitsu.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjitsu.

[/ QUOTE ]

With a dragon that walks like a snail?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

petballs

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm so let see, a Ninja Tamer in wolf form is walking around with a pet ball, see someone, summon his dragon with a petball, then say all kill and target the other......I wonder how long that will take.

If the other player did not kill the Ninja Tamer in this time he deserves to die.

So 3 taming skills, Hiding, Stealth and Ninjitsu don't sound like a long lasting PvP template.

G

RTLFC

There is a distinct difference between saying:

"This dragon is overpowered"

and

"This dragon + ninjitsu + pet ball is overpowered"

The latter says to me, this dragon isn't overpowered UNTIL you add pet balls and ninjitsu to the mix. In which case it's the pet ball and ninjitsu you should be pointing the finger at. But it's important to have proper testing rather than "well it looks like it'd be overpowered". Otherwise it could get a knee-jerk nerf and the basic problem of ninja tamers with pet balls is completely overlooked. In other words you'd still have a kitsune chewing your rump

Most pets are nasty if you drop them on someone's head, then whiz round in animal form
So it's not particularly helpful to say "this dragon hurts too" in that situation. Because it's not the only one! The common problem isn't the pets, it's the pet balling ninja.

How many tamers are flattening other PvPers with no pet balls or ninjitsu? I suspect not many, and those who manage that type of PvP would surely choose a faster pet, ideally more than 1, and they wouldn't particularly want to be 100% on foot. My suspicion is that the non ninja/ball tamers are best with a pair of kitsune or a kit+ mare etc combo. Much as I wouldn't want to be cornered with a big draggy, in the open I think they'll be too slow to catch dinner in the open.

So yeah, I think concerned PvPers should do some balanced testing first, and if they object to ninjas and pet balls, come up with some balancing options elsewhere. Focus on this pet in other words, as that's the proposed addition.

Wenchy

C

Chohag

set a timer on petballs and np...

the trouple is people can call in there *sensored* pets as often as they want and with enough petballs and powder of sending it's np.
Is the same issue with bakes, rune beetles etc has nothing to do with the new pet...

G

<blockquote><hr>

The common problem isn't the pets, it's the pet balling ninja.

[/ QUOTE ]Bingo.

When ninja-form uses one control slot, ninja-tamer can't use superdragon whilst in form, nor can ninja-tamer use rune beetle/mare or rune beetle/bake kitsune combo. Sounds like a winner to me.

Pet balls need looking at and auto-stabling should mean pets are automatically stabled, as in must be pet-balled or even claimed directly from a stablemaster.

G

<blockquote><hr>

or when you get hit by one!

[/ QUOTE ]

And there, I suspect, is the reason they look no different. The element of surprise that will be added to hunting dragons in future. They're not being put in only for the amusement of tamers.