• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Strong Box

W

Waylander

Recently found a Strong Box and was wondering what its value would be.

Only holds 25 items and from memory it is pretty old.

Thank you for any help regarding this.

PS. Willing to sell if the price is right.

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi ! is it a corroded , gold coloured box ! as i lost one ! value nuthin really ! just deco ! Tanis !

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice find. Hard to come by now. When co-owners were able to place a strong box they were 25 items. That is what you have and old co-owners strong box. Not sure of the price. Might want to post in your shard trade forum.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
150-250k range depends on the shard

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
125-250k is for the normal 125 items strongbox, this one is 25 items only , so it worth lot more , but sorry cant say how much more :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1M IF YA LUCKY

NORMAL 125 BOXES are 100k ish

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 item holding ones I think are still considered exploits but folks pay up to 5mill for those.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
25 item holding ones I think are still considered exploits but folks pay up to 5mill for those.
Frodo is correct these are not exploits it was a way for the owner to give a small quantitly lockdown. it follows the same features at regular 125 ones turn it and it becomes a metal box

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1m... 5m.. really? hehe, well, let me know i have tons of 25/25 boxes on LS

they sell on my vendors for 150k... very very slowly