• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strength / Dex / Intelligence HELP....

Blazer

Visitor
So I had a problem with one of my characters that I couldn't find a solution. Some type of bug on that character. So I had an extra slot, and transferred everything over to that character, and everything was working properly until I started donning my equipment and found that my Strength / Dex / Intelligence did not increase when I used my Soulstone to swap all my skills. Is there any way to get the Sats up quickly? or Transfer them over? need a little advise. Thanks

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stats do not transfer. Once you move all your skills over I assume you will be skill capped. If so, lock all your skills and pick a skill from the link below that has the primary stat you wish to raise (do one stat at a time). Set that skill to go up (does not matter that it won't raise) then do something that would use that skill.

For instance, if you want to raise intel, set med to go up and cast spells. If you want dex to go up, set music to raise and play an instrument. You do NOT need to gain the skill, just do something that would use it and you will gain the stat.

Link:

Stats - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To raise strength, get some ingots and make daggers - goes up quick and easier than chopping trees - or you can chop trees with an ax