• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Streamer Spotlight: Robinhoodrs

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran

Name: Robinhoodrs
Channel:
[URL='https://www.twitch.tv/robinhoodrs07']twitch.tv/robinhoodrs07[/URL]
General Streaming Schedule: Monday-Thursday 13:00 UTC - 23:00 UTC
Main Focus: Helping new players, solo content both PvE & PvP

How did you get into streaming? How long have you been an Albion streamer?

I’ve only just got into streaming actually. I started in early April after successful growing my YouTube channel, and with the F2P launch I wanted to help all the newer players understand the game better. Over the last two weeks the support has been insane, I got Twitch Affiliate within a week and hit over 1,400 followers and 85+ subscribers in my first two weeks of streaming. The Albion community is GOD TIER!

How is streaming Albion different from streaming other games?

I wouldn’t know too much about this, but from a viewer standpoint the game is full loot PvP and there can be stream snipers, etc. So covering up your minimap and zoning area is highly important for anyone streaming Albion.

What is your general approach to streaming? Do you plan out activities in advance, or head out into the world and see what happens?

It all depends on where I left off the day before, I started a whole new account that’s 100% SOLO content, so both PvE and PvP, and it’s completely from scratch. So one day I might be up a couple million Silver so I can go out and PvP all stream, or if I die a lot it’ll be a rebuild stream, which is also good to show newer players how easy it can be to make money in Albion. But I love Albion because I can zone out from a city and do whatever I want, it’s completely up to you what you wanna do and when you want to do it.

Do you have a favorite stream, or a favorite moment you can share from one of your streams?

I have a couple awesome moments while building my new account, one of which is finding a 6.3 Random Dungeon map from a hidden treasure, which sold for 2.6 million silver:

Another awesome moment is going 1v2 in the Black Zones and winning by a sliver of health:

Or when I called a Direwolf Puppy drop and it actually worked...

Any ideas of new content for future streams?

I really want to get into streaming large scale Zerg vs Zerg fights with Blue Army, hopefully within a couple weeks we’ll be seeing that content on my channel.

But for now I wanna focus on my solo build account and see how far I can get it, as I’m nearly Tier 7 on my build.

Do you have any advice or tips for other players who are considering being Albion streamers?

Make sure you cover your map and other areas to limit stream snipers, engage with the chat and show off the content Albion Online has to offer… that’s SOOO MUCH different content to show others and for others to enjoy.

Anything else to add?

Just wanna say thanks for the massive support on both my YouTube channel and on Twitch from the Albion Online community, it really has been a crazy couple weeks and I’m loving every minute of it. And thanks to the developers for making such a fun game to play and stream!

SQUAKKKKK!!!

Can you share some of your favorite clips with us?

Blue Army [20] vs [81] EGO Alliance - Battle For Deathmarch Expanse:

SQUAD Smashes PAX Alliance:

HOW TO: Use Runes, Souls & Relics To Improve Your Weapon & Armor Guide!

Stay tuned for more spotlights in the coming weeks, and be sure to follow Robinhoodrs on Twitch.

Continue reading...