• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics very own Zig Zag to be interviewed Live ....

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This Friday (Aug. 22nd) on Whispering Rose Radio tune into Shard Chatter (7pm pst, 10 pm est) and help the WRR staff interview Stratics Communications Director/UO Associate Editor, Zig Zag live.

Listeners will be able to ask questions by using the WRR chat room (link is on the website) or can feel free to post in this thread with replies.

Contact Tor Ann at ICQ 46153352 for more information or for help with tuning into WRR.

S

Sunrise

K question for ya. Well actually comment first. Zig zag ya great keep up the great work.

Now ?? for ya. Whats up with the Ernie thing? :D

What brought ya to be on stratics in the first place? I mean heck work is Hell..did ya really want to put yourself into the 9Th plane of it? Just curious is all. Wondering if ya job is worse than mine. :D

S

Sebrina

This is pro-exellent! Go ZigZag! Don't forget to wear those cool shades and get the cool shoe-shine! ;)

TorAnn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for posting this on your site Nok! This should be a great interview!

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to say great interview and chat. ZigZag was great to listen to, and TorAnn & the WRRAD crew nailed it. Well produced, conducted, lots of things discussed.

Even I got to add to the chat. Fun stuff. Watch for more of these... looks like WRRAD will be doing more. :)

S

Sunrise

since the first time I seen ya checking out the shard I was on..U will always be the mad evil ernie to me. Always ;D

now as for the interview. Due to real life stuff..UGH I had to miss it. But where can it be found? if its out there yet?

btw..aye I have no life..I play UO..and Im married. Nuff said :D :danceb: