• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics no-longer allows paypal sales?

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed an Admin locked a thread where an account was for sale. The Admin stated that she would prefer no cash sales on the forums, so I would like to ask if that is now Stratics rule and we have to find another site to trade on?

Cheers

L

Legacyee

and he had sold the one account and was keeping the other so locking was a bit late, although I understand the reason to lock a thread, it needs to be done quick :)

H

Hermione

as this concerns me, i say sorry for not reading the rules.

but the thread really helped me, for i found someone who takes my uo-items in-game for some gold, and i say thank you again for the kind answers to keep one account for the time i maybe come back. it's hard enough to quit...

greets
steffi

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sales have been kept out of the shard forums.
I do understand that at the moment we don't have the trade forums as we used to, and I am aware that we do not prohibit sales for money (as far as the game companies are OK with that, and EA is)
but
sales for RL money are still somewhat frowned upon, and not really welcome, rather tolerated.

L

Legacyee

Steffi
When (not if) you decide to come back just give shout on here, and the Lady Falcon would be happy to help you in any way she can.
You gave us some good times with the CFC. :)

H

Hermione

yeah, CFC was fun every time :)
i will stay up to date in this forum, and try to raise a dragon :D

when salivern_diago has finished looking through my things, others who are interested in lrc-armour, jewelry and "normal" weapons are invited to my house to take everything :)
just contact me over icq 133807056

edit: maybe for a bit uo-gold, so that i can keep my pets longer ;)

H

Hermione

thank you for it!
now i finished giving away all my stuff, and taking the rest in the bank. the house is gone by now, and my chars are asleep.
i will stay up to date here in the forum, in uostratics and the uo page, so when i come back, i will know a bit what has going on.

greets
steffi