• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Guild

E

Eldorian

Just wanted to say, our alliance guild on Vek'nilash is up to about 63 members now. Not too shabby, we have about 10 level 70s or so now.

If anyone plays wow, is new to wow, or wants to join some like minded people, let me know and we can hook you up.

C

Cynewulf

Hm. So you each enjoy playing only half the game. Interesting.

E

Eldorian

I have Horde characters, my highest though is only 30 I think (if you don't count the Arena Tournament horde characters I have which are all premade 70s).

For me it just comes down to the fact that the majority of my friends play alliance on Vek, so that's where I spend the majority of my time and have the highest level characters (70 Dwarf hunter and a 62 Drenei Shaman).

C

Cynewulf

I love the sounds of dying gnomes.
Reminds me of what I read on general chat on one of my Horde characters:

"Oh give me a gnome, where the Tauren all roam,
And I'll show you a pancake that squeaks."

Have you ever tried dropping a penny on a gnome's head?

Vivian

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have Horde characters, my highest though is only 30 I think (if you don't count the Arena Tournament horde characters I have which are all premade 70s).

For me it just comes down to the fact that the majority of my friends play alliance on Vek, so that's where I spend the majority of my time and have the highest level characters (70 Dwarf hunter and a 62 Drenei Shaman).
I don't have any alliance toons at all. I have 3 70's- rogue, priest and tankadin; an almost 54 warlock, and a few other lower level toons.

yeah, i spend entirely too much time playing this game...