• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stratics gods

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Combine written statements with podcast interviews and send them to gamer sites for free advertising since EA/Broadsword refuses to publicly promote the game anymore.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
why don't you start having someone interview players, in game? like lady lava did
And like that Napa Valley reporter did back in 99......he called it Players & Playstyles, interviewing PvE and PvP players alike. (Shameless retro plug, I know.)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I remember after KR was released I was in the painted caves fight trogs and a stratics reporter was trying to interview me about what I thought about the painted caves, as someone ran out and dropped Lurg and the Bear right next to us.... The reporter did not survive, end of interview :(