• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Community Fundraising Challenge! - You did it Stratics is fully funded for the 2020 year!!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Closes the door to the castle behind him and walks over the a wall. Moving the tapestry aside he taps the wall twice and makes a weird whistling sound. A small section of the wall shimmers, disappears, and reveals a gold strongbox. Nabin carries it over to a table and sets it down.*

Well community we are well on our way to funding Stratics for the 2020 year. $570 raised so far puts us just about half way. Time for a little fun.

I thought a drawing for a true Stratics Rare item would be in order. Inside this box are 2 of only 14 items ever created.

That is correct extremely rare. The have been stored and secured quietly for half a decade and only now seeing the light of day.

One of these can be yours. Every $5 donation between now and midnight Sunday the 27th will enter your name in the drawing for this exclusive highly rare item. Winner to be picked and announced on Monday the 28th.

What could it possibly be? *Lays a hand on the top of the box for a moment and it opens slowly with a creak*

Stratics Shirt 1.jpg
Stratics Shirt 2.jpg

An official Stratics T-Shirt from the 2015 Stratics Community Campaign to secure the platform for the players. You heard correct there were only 14 of these wonders created!

Size Large. I hear when worn provides you with +120 luck in everyday life! (the one I wear seems to work) shipping is included.

Now you might have noticed there are 2 available. The second will go to the first person to execute the Buy it Now feature by making a $100 donation.

This is your chance to own a true piece of rare Stratics history that your friends and family will envy! lol well at least the 120 luck in life is an excellent bonus!

On your marks, Get set, Go! Please spread this all around your discord, social media, and guilds. Let's secure Stratics for the year and have a little fun at the same time!

*Reverently places the pristine shirts back into the Gold strong box closes the lid and returns it to its space hidden behind the wall*

Buy it now Winners

@Hitomi
@Ghost of Gramps
@Hitomi
@Toowired

Official Entries

@Njjj 10 entries
@DJ_Sandman 20 entries
@Yadd of Legends 5 entries
@skett 2 entries
@Cerwin Vega 2 entries
@Archangel0 2 entries
@Penderrin 3 entries
@Maldar 2 entries

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congratulations @Hitomi You won the ultra Rare buy it now Stratics 2015 T-shirt! 1 of only 14 in existence!

let's all give @Hitomi a round of applause!

*Tips Hat and heads over to wall and gives it a tap*

Only $5 and you are entered to win you own Ultra Rare 2015 Stratics T-Shirt!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Alright first shirt is in the mail to @Hitomi!

We are only $230 away from being caught up for the year and $530 away from Stratics being fully funded for the year!

Let's all spread the word a bit and wrap this up. We all love Stratics, the community, the massive amounts of information, player logs, and how to files.

While you are waiting in line for the that $6 coffee reading the latest Stratics update, how about hitting donate and buy one for Stratics as well!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great job @Njjj your name has been entered 5 times in the chance to win this amazing 1 of 14 rare item!

Who will be next to embark on the adventure!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Surprise!!!

Congratulations @Ghost of Gramps You won the "Surprise" ultra Rare buy it now Stratics 2015 T-shirt! 1 of only 14 in existence!

let's all give @Ghost of Gramps a round of applause!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great Job Everyone!

We are currently sitting at only $105 away from being caught up for the year and $405 for being fully funded for the 2020 year! That is a really great job!

Now I have a special announcement!

That hidden gold box has another shirt or two in it. Waiting for that community member who knows the value of Stratics and owning a 1 of 14 ultra rare item.

Remember they are size large and I hear when worn provides you with +120 luck in everyday life! (the one I wear seems to work).

The next 2 people who make a $100 buy it now donation will receive one straight away with no need to wait for the drawing!

*Sends off the stack of parchments announcing the new challenge to the town crier and settles back into his chair by the fire.*

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I think we have a true collector here!

Congratulations @Hitomi You won a second ultra Rare buy it now Stratics 2015 T-shirt! 1 of only 14 in existence!

let's all give @Hitomi a round of applause!

*Tips hat and invites Hitomi over to the table and hands him his own bottle of Good Old Moonglow Red!*

One Buy it Now opportunity left for an ultra rare 1 of 14 2015 Stratics T-shirt. Who needs to add to their personal luck?

We are only $5 from being caught up for the year and $305 for being fully funded for the year!

Which will be first? Stratics fully funded? or The major announcement from the Devs? You all decide!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congratulations @Toowired You won a "Surprise" ultra Rare buy it now Stratics 2015 T-shirt! 1 of only 14 in existence!

let's all give @Toowired a round of applause!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank You my old friend @Yadd of Legends!

We are at now just $55 to reaching the goal of having Stratics fully funded for the 2020 year!

Who is going to bring us the last little bit home?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Did I mention we only need $55 to finish fully funding Stratics for the year!

Protect your freedom, your forum, and those fun little posts where you get to bag on each other in unleashed!

As Capt. Lucky once said "Stratics is cheaper than therapy"

Let's wrap this up tonight!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Raises a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute to @skett* Thank you my friend!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Raises a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute to @Cerwin Vega * Thank you my friend!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Raises a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute to @Njjj * Thank you my friend! You put us over the top!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congrats everyone. The "Community" has really pulled together and funded the basic needs for the Stratics site and forums for 2020!

Let's all give the following a big round of applause!
:cheerleader::heart:

Buy it now Winners

@Hitomi
@Ghost of Gramps
@Hitomi
@Toowired

Official Entries

@Njjj 10 entries
@DJ_Sandman 20 entries
@Yadd of Legends 5 entries
@skett 2 entries
@Cerwin Vega 2 entries
@Archangel0 2 entries

*Sets the table and welcomes everyone in for a huge celebration feast, from his place by the fire he raises his glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute to these legends around the room before him* Well Done Friends, Well Done. *With a wink and a nod* Now let's celebrate!

Oh there is still room to enter the drawing for the Unique 1 of 14 t-shirt! Don't miss your chance!

Njjj

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Special thanks to you and everyone else who donates their time here. This game is so huge, this resource is vital. Even as a vet, I am not sure I would continue to play without it.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Raises a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute to @Penderrin * Thank you my friend! You are in the drawing!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Raises a glass of Good Old Moonglow Red in salute to @Maldar * Thank you my friend! You are in the drawing!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ok time to see who our winner is for the ultra rare 1 of 14 Stratics Community Campaign shirts! 120 personal luck (unverified but seems to work for me)

All participant's entries have been added to the wheel and we gave it a spin!

@DJ Sandman is the Winner! Congrats. I will be contacting you shortly to make arrangements to send you your item!

Big thanks to everyone who participated in funding Stratics for the 2020 year!

2020-09-28_12-21-43.png

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Waves @Rav over to the table and pours a nice glass of Good Old Moonglow Red for them* Thank you friend and be welcome!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Waves @Jack over to the table and pours a nice glass of Good Old Moonglow Red for them* Thank you friend and be welcome!

Tavern Keeper we are going to need to open another barrel.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Aw well..The crap my wifey has for me is just Old Muskatel sweetened crap 3% or sumetin, you need to drink like a gallon of it to get any kind of imaginabe buzz..Dang..She cooks with the dang thing. An then she yells if I drink half the hugearse bottle.. :devil:

DJ_Sandman

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok time to see who our winner is for the ultra rare 1 of 14 Stratics Community Campaign shirts! 120 personal luck (unverified but seems to work for me)

All participant's entries have been added to the wheel and we gave it a spin!

@DJ Sandman is the Winner! Congrats. I will be contacting you shortly to make arrangements to send you your item!

Big thanks to everyone who participated in funding Stratics for the 2020 year!

View attachment 112369
WOW!!!!! A great prize. This shirt is really cool!!