• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Calendar Guide

Stratics Community Events

Calendar Keeper
UO Event Moderator
Professional
Awards
Stratics Community Events submitted a new Article:

Stratics Calendar Guide

Stratics has adopted a new, more versatile calendar that will serve the varied interests of Stratics users better.

VIEWING EVENTS

To access the calendar, click the Calendar button at the top of your screen.

You multiple options for viewing the Calendar. You can view a full month, a week, or a day, or you can view the agenda, which is a chronological list (as opposed to a calendar view) of events by day. The archive is an agenda-style view of events that have passed.

When you click the Calendar link, it will take you to whichever view you last used. Your submenu will now show the other...
Read more about this article here...

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Is there no way to have it displaying as a widget on the sidebar? That was really a great way to see what events were coming up at a glance without having to go clicking everywhere.

and what happened to all the other events that were listed and coming up?

further, i HATE the week only view. I view my calendars by month so I can look over and plan.
nm found it

and personally, this should have been announced to the community so that those of us with events could prepare and move them. just flipping stuff around is a quick way to get ppl upset again - remember?

made a test post.. this is what it looks like on monthly... cannot read it...

Last edited:

Stratics Community Events

Calendar Keeper
UO Event Moderator
Professional
Awards
Is there no way to have it displaying as a widget on the sidebar? That was really a great way to see what events were coming up at a glance without having to go clicking everywhere.

and what happened to all the other events that were listed and coming up?

further, i HATE the week only view. I view my calendars by month so I can look over and plan.
nm found it

and personally, this should have been announced to the community so that those of us with events could prepare and move them. just flipping stuff around is a quick way to get ppl upset again - remember?

made a test post.. this is what it looks like on monthly... cannot read it...
Hi Kirthag.

Try the calendar view again. The colors should be better now.

Unfortunately, the old calendar items could not simply be transferred over to the new one. Events that were on the old calendar will not appear on the new calendar until they are re-created as new events with new posts. The old posts can be deleted or merged--just report the new old post and a mod can delete or merge into the new event post. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you will give this new calendar a chance. Thanks for your comments!