• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stranger..

M

mmmbeer

anyone seen stranger yet today?? still no krysan in hy....

could the devs FINALLY turned on the random rotation??

M

mmmbeer

yea kry just showed...

so much for random spawning..WAY TO GO DEVS!!!!

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least you guys actually get to see the strangers, and fight them. I have yet to see the stranger in Hythloth. By the time I get home at night, I cruise the virtue dungeons, Hythloth in particular, and no stranger.

With only a couple hours to play, it is not like I can just sit around in the dungeons, hoping one will finally F*#$ing show.

Here is a thought, perhaps the town criers might ACTUALLY be used for thier intended purpose? When was the last time a crier actually gave you any news, when asked. I bet some newer players do not even know thier one time function.