• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stranger Appears in Hythloth Today

Lady Lava

UO Senior News Reporter
Alumni
NOTE: to view sceenshots connected to this article go to the Great Lakes main page News

Stranger Appears in Hythloth Today ~

Tucked hidden away under the bramble and brush on Fire Island is the entrance to Hythloth.

Hythloth is the home of many a hellish fiend. As Larisa informed us last week in the Community News the Strangers would return and they have indeed. This hellish home was a perfect setting for a Strangers visit. The Imps, Hellhounds and Gargoyles on the first level welcomed this Stranger that throws and creates amazing deadly design with flames.

I witnessed the first Stranger in Luna and featured screenshots earlier this week in the News. There have been many since then and things have changed. Things seem to be getting more ominous as the Strangers create black holes now and shake the ground beneath your feet making you unsteady. This earth shaking tricks makes it hard for you not to fall into one of the black holes.

I found out about these black holes first hand today as I fell through several of them. Several DC members invited me to go with them to attack this Stranger and I took them up on the offer as I have not seen one since the very first one. Twice falling through blacks holes I was transported to different cemeteries, a deadly locale indeed.

I was so busy trying to stay alive there was no time for screenshots however thankfully several were sent to me and they are posted below, showing the black holes and the Stranger.

There is still time to experience these Strangers. If you have not yet..... be on the lookout.