• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange toon names

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

I'm bringing this over from another thread. What weird names have you seen on TT and wonder what were they thinking? On the winners of the fishing tournament there was Nose Picker and Lettuce Multiply. I have seen a lot more that makes me wonder who is working behind the scene in letting some names get approved while rejecting more innocent ones. I saw a toon a few weeks ago named Prof Harry Bags. Now isn't that kind of obvious or is my mind in the gutter? A SF saw one a few months ago named Alpha Keeney One. Say that one fast and you will catch on. A friend of mine has Ducken Her and his gf has Ducken Him. There are also Ducken Awesome and Ducken Ask. Chanty knows who I am talking about! LOL! Anyway I just wonder how some names get approved while some really nice ones don't. I remember trying to make a set of cats with certain names with Steveo that were really innocent yet kept getting rejected. They were not bad at all. So what names have you seen on TT that makes you wonder who is behind the name approval process these days?

M

MsStathamSim

"Bear Lili Gal" makes me cringe whenever I see her.

L

Little Sadie

Took me a minute to get that one. LOL! I saw a black cat today named Stiletto. That one made me cringe because it sounds so silly in a kids game.

S

soupandquackers

LOL, those names are bad, but you have to admit they are funny.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A friend had "Cunning Linguist"... I think it got taken away. Either that or the novelty got old and he retired him..

Doggy and Style.

Quack Head.

And one I'm half guilty of.. Karma & Sutra. Though it's on test which is supposed to be all adults I think?

L

Little Sadie

I thought test can have kids too as long as the parent password is used.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrug* Not sure. Only kids I've ever seen on test (known to me) were kids like CCE and LGZ.

Y

YoungUn

And one I'm half guilty of.. Karma & Sutra. Though it's on test which is supposed to be all adults I think?
Hmmm, wonder who the other half could be? :heart:

I used to love some of the ones Dane came up with, he used to constantly challenge the censors in TT.

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A tall skinny horse named Camille Toe was the worst one I ever got away with, and I quickly retired her because I felt so guilty.

The one I have wanted for so long that consistently gets rejected is Ophelia Oliver.

K

Kippy

well... i saw a 128 laff dog called:
ZigZag Rollenpuff.

a small pink cat called:
Boobie
a rabbit called:
nymphoe

( i have alot of weird friends :p)

F

Fangs McWolf

The weirdest toon name that I've seen that comes to mind is "Loopy Crunchenzapper".

I've often wondered where they get the censors from, because so many names get approved that shouldn't (like Aphrodite) but yet innocent names get rejected (like Pork Chop).

M

MissPoodledoodle

The other day while doing a factory I saw a toon named Antie Normus Phannie. LOL. It took me a minute to get it.:lol:

S

smvb

I was surprised to see Doggie Style running around Daisy Gardens a couple of weeks ago.

I find some of the mis-spellings odd as well. If I were a kid, I think I would check with an adult before choosing my toon's name, but that's just me.

L

loadexfa

Heh, this post is encouraging me to try harder in getting names approved (I give up quickly after being censored a few times). One that I saw recently was "Mr Winky".

Josh

L

Little Sadie

I saw a cute one yesterday. Not bad but just cute. It was a pig named Hugh Boarme.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I used to love some of the ones Dane came up with, he used to constantly challenge the censors in TT.
I keep thinking about one of Dane's more recent: Hoof Hearted. Say that one quick a few times!!! Sorry Dane!!:lol:

M

Madra

Hard to believe some of those were passed when they turned down my Nana Madra :( Totally couldn't figure out what was objectionable about that.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Council had a problem with my proposed "Skankee McBoo", tried several times. Thought it was a cool name, but no beans!

S

soupandquackers

Thats a good, creative name. Unlike a toon i saw today named Monkey nut.:coco:

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say that I did steal the name Hoof Hearted from a toon I saw a long time ago. I think it is the most hilarious name EVER. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?

P

Pinky Pepperpow

yeah when names I submitted like Confusious and Ima Hog get rejected and names like Smexy and Anita Boy get approved...well, ya just have to wonder. I saw Duckin Her and was surprised that got thru. Love Karma & Sutra. Sally B and I are making new toons: Thelma & Louise!

L

Little Sadie

There is a dog named Chaising Tail and another called Tail.