• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange things happening with motives

G

Has anybody else noticed any anomalies with motives today?

My sim was at a jam house, needed to green, did so, then went back to jamming. In the middle of that first post-green jam my game crashed, and when I got back in, my motives had fallen back almost to their pre-green state.

A short while later I fully greened another sim for work, and hid until the car came. Upon arrival at the nightclub my energy had fallen by about a quarter, and hunger and bladder almost as much. Even more baffling, at the end of the shift I was down to one green bar, but on returning home, I found myself almost fully green again!

Is it just me?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Has anybody else noticed any anomalies with motives today?

My sim was at a jam house, needed to green, did so, then went back to jamming. In the middle of that first post-green jam my game crashed, and when I got back in, my motives had fallen back almost to their pre-green state.

A short while later I fully greened another sim for work, and hid until the car came. Upon arrival at the nightclub my energy had fallen by about a quarter, and hunger and bladder almost as much. Even more baffling, at the end of the shift I was down to one green bar, but on returning home, I found myself almost fully green again!

Is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Happened to me also as i left property could see the green bars go half red then when landed at my house they were lower than when id left the previous property (as i'd been fully green when i'd left)