• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange thing (a bug?)

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I logged out my tamer mounted on my Cu inside my house plot. After a few hours i logged in with my sampire and met my Cu standing in a house. Strange thing because i logged out my tamer mounted. I decided to log out and log in my tamer and then... My tamer logged mounted on a Cu and my Cu was standing next to him:
bug2.JPG bug.JPG
I tried to give him some commands but he didn't want to listen. His loyalty dropped instead so i fed him and tried again and this time i could make him come, stop and follow me. I unmounted to see what's going to happen and then the Cu i was riding on disapeared like ethereal mount. First i thaught it is not a big deal - a graphic bug or sth like that - but then i realised that i was moving at mounted speed with my 5 slot pet following me and listening to my orders. i regret i unmounted :)

Did something like that ever happen to anyone else?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I switch chars in my house, I will sometimes see the character that just logged off. It will stay there for about 7 mins.

But I've never seen them off the pet before.

I had the pet copy bug a while back at navrey. Was riding my pet and a copy was fighting navrey. When I dismounted it poofed.