• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange repair deed

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Going through all my junk, and found this in a bag of repair deeds I acquired from somewhere... here on Napa.

It "acts" like a real repair deed as it needs to be in my pack when clicked, but an alchemy shop? Repairs what.... glass weapons? Why is it "Unknown"? Who is "Gerta"? Is someone able to make this? Is it a bugged item? Duped?

I have a GM alchemist and I can make repair deed for glass items, but they look and act as expected:

Anyone have an idea and possible price on it? It is the only one I have and as such I'm not going to the alchemy shop to find out what it repairs.. or if it just disappears... heh.

tyvm

K

kalzaketh

attack of the unknown game master, after a special night at the tavern, kirthag, how drunk did it get that night and what did you do? :D

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
SSSHHHHH!!!!!

Rogal will hear you!

:D

KIDDING!@!!!!

In all seriousness. In one of my "cleaning spurts" I picked up a bag of about 75 repair deeds that someone left on the ground at the WBB... and this was in it. Picked it up abut... uhm... 3 months ago.

S

Salya Sin

Lol... drunken deed creation? funny!

I had several of those... all by Gerta... and I know one of my guildies has some too. I think they are failures and that Gerta was just not one to give up!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's an Old Smithing Repair Deed, done I'd guess approx 4 to 5 yr's ago. One Patch they did wiped the type of Repair Deed it was off from it. I have a bunch I had made for one char still in his bank box. I leave them there as a reminder how much things change when Dev's touch one thing & break another. They work, but just a lil rare deed without a title is about all

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gerta was in my guild shes a very nice lady but she left to play wow and those i was told are worth some gold but no idea sorry

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Its just so weird when I double click it that it says "alchemy" and not "blacksmithing".

Well, this goes in the collection then. I'm glad Gerta was a nice person... but sad that she's no longer here. Thanks for the back story Ted.

S

Salya Sin

Awww... I hate hearing about players who left for WoW... that game is the DEVIL! :) I'm sorry that you lost a friend Tedley.. :(

And it's good to know where those came from. I can't remember who told me they were failures... If I remember... I'll be sure to pass on the info! Thanks Snakeman!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well shes my co iowner to my castle and she left more then a castle behind she left me behind she was very close to me even if she dont beleave it and ill always have a place for her in my heart :) hugs

chiara i miss you and happy holidays and new year to you and family