• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Strange Imbuing Situation

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I'm wanting to put -20 Mage Wep on a Twink that I've got. The existing mods on the Twink are SC no - (so FC1), DCI 20, and DI 40. According to the imbuing menu I have an 11.7% success chance at adding this mod. The strange part is that the total weight showing is 566. How is this even possible? Can it be imbued or not? Obviously I could knock the DI down, but if I can maintain the wep as it stands now I'd much rather do that.

Any ideas?

S

Sir Kenga

Weight of properties:
DCI 20 = 146%
Sc0 = 240%
DI 40 = 80%
Mage wep -20 = 100%

Total 566. All correct. Success chance only show u could do it, if weighting allowed.

C

Connor_Graham

I ended up having to drop the DI to 7 for the MW -20 to take. Just got the "unstable, blah, blah" message if the weight was over 500.