• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange but true (possible bug)

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I got a lava tile from Rikktor. I have to say it was my first one although I killed Rikktor many many many times.
And now look at this

Something isnt right here.

Strange graphic in backpack, even stranger when trying to drag the item and nothing but a s small blubb on the ground?????

@Kyronix help plx :)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EC, that seems to be the problem... Either way, it looks like each animation of the tile leaves a trail behind it while dragging the item. never noticed animated items go through their animations while dragging them in EC, though I don't play EC often at all, that's a thing.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So I got a lava tile from Rikktor. I have to say it was my first one although I killed Rikktor many many many times.
And now look at this

Something isnt right here.

Strange graphic in backpack, even stranger when trying to drag the item and nothing but a s small blubb on the ground?????

@Kyronix help plx :)
This has been an issue for years. There are a few tiles that drop from the spawn some are totally visible in the EC others only show the animation part. Same is also true for the swamp tiles... you have to be careful which ones you get... if it looks like a dashed line in your backpack you won't be seeing anything but the animation .... if it looks like a normal tile in your pack then your good.

Supposed it would be bad form to say that the issue has been reported over the years and reported again and again and again... but like many other things no one on the DEV team seems to give a rats... so enjoy your useless invisible tile or find something to stick it on that you want a lava bubble on .... otherwise sell it to someone in the CC.