• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Strange Black Seed!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I collected some new seeds a few days ago. I planted several white and black ones.

One of the seed is acting strangly. In 6 growth days i did not had to water it besides the first day. The other seeds are all normal. Just this one never seem to need water! :)

D

DHMagicMan_1

I collected some new seeds a few days ago. I planted several white and black ones.

One of the seed is acting strangly. In 6 growth days i did not had to water it besides the first day. The other seeds are all normal. Just this one never seem to need water! :)
Some of the plants have a chance not to need water... say 25% chance or 50% chance each day that they don't need water...

Your Black Seed (as long as it's still saying VIBRANT) is just getting the lucky streak and doesn't need water... nothing wrong...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are black hops. And at day 7 still no water needed ! :)