• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Straighten the Flight Paths?

• Thread starter Muhammed_Abdul
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Muhammed_Abdul

I have made up a story that the reason the flight paths loop insanely and follow illogical patterns is because Blizzard did not do a good job in designing the borders between regions and didn't want people to see them. I figured that was the reason the wouldn't allow flying mounts in Azeroth once they were introduced in Outlands.

Now that Azeroth is being redone and flying mounts will be allowed, will they finally have reasonable flight paths?

H

Hyliandescent

I'm glad you brought this up because I personally hate the loopy flight paths and wish it didn't take a heap of time to fly from IF to SW, But I do feel they did them for more then just your reasoning.. Maybe to give the players more of a sense of adventure.. Like you get a chance to see zones you have not been in and ect.. when I first started and was only in the first 2 continents(2 where only out at the time) I loved flying places on a nice computer just for the scenery