• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Story Night with Costume Contest! Tuesday March 25th @ 7pm Pacific time

G

Story Night will be this Tuesday, March 25th at 7 pm Pacific time at the Golden Unicorn in Wispwood Shire.

Our theme for the night is a Costume Contest! So come prepared to walk the catwalk in your most glorious outfits!

As always, any stories you wish to tell at Story Night are welcome. Location of the Golden Unicorn Tavern is below (noted as Tavern). If you need a gate to the event, send me a pidgeon (ICQ 4842047).

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

***Throws down the gauntlet***

I challenge thee to a duel sir !!!

*struts, bumps and grinds, struts some more across the Shire catwalk*

CLICKY LINKY PUFFY --&gt; VVVVVVVVVV I challenge thee !

http://www.geocities.com/txmytx8/sexy.html

[/ QUOTE ]

You always post as if you participate but i never see you there...

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*giggles*

Queen Zen....I'll bump and grind with you!!

And together we will bump and grind magnolia...even if we will probably be just ghosties!!! hehehehe

*prays this thread dont get any pics from Scuzz, Nerf Herder, Tigsalot or Aeowyn, Spree, Elfstone, to the image cast of QZ and me bumping and grinding on the dance floor*

I

imported_Luka Melehan

I would love to see ya both there...as well as Magnolia. Now that I am back home I can start going to these things again.

QZ, I can get ya there safely if thats your concern.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Magnolia,

The Queen is oft in attendance.....how else did Sir Puffsalot get his blaze bandana?

See you there!! *giggles wickedly*

I

imported_Luka Melehan

oh Puffy, I don't know if your blaze will shine brightly enough with all us ladies in attendance! *grins*

edit: *coffee finally settles in* I have a story, Bruin.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well damn it woman.......... not my fault ya did not see me there when the rune beetle ate me 4 times in a row, and I KEPT ON resing to finish my tale about KSS and Py Lethius that one week. As for the rest of my selves, well, you don't know 'all' of my chrs. here anyways, and one of me here is a ninja/ gm + stealther .. stealthing all over this shard, that don't mean I ain't here.

*but, in all honesty.. I do alternate my Tues. nights PaxLair (oldest player run town still functioning since 98, fel side) on Chesapeake. They have their statehood meetings same time on Tues. nights ..some weeks I am in PaxLair on Tues. nights fel side.. dying there .......
Sometimes I am here/or there on Tues. nights. I do alternate my Tues. nights*

[ &amp; not like it is anyone's business, since I am duo sharded, but I am also in the archery League competitons held on 4 weekly Monday nights there too, mega rpl competitions events draw in a lot of roleplayers there, whom are also archers like myself.]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lady Magnolia,

The Queen is oft in attendance.....how else did Sir Puffsalot get his blaze bandana?

See you there!! *giggles wickedly*

[/ QUOTE ]

I might come as one of my male chrs. tonite ya never know.

Yeh he asked for it after one of my expirations OOO to that rune beetle when I was tellin the KSS/Py story. So I gave it to him, he wanted a better one too, and I torched thru lots of my blaze cloth to make him one with better %%% but they all seemed crappy to me. I am not into pvp %%%% anyhow but I know crap ones when I tailor em up. Although most floppy hats and feathered hats end up all higher %%%% than bandannas for some foo' reason. *so my Miranda is sporting a %%% blaze floppy cuz that would look too fem..on a Puffy*

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well damn it woman.......... not my fault ya did not see me there when the rune beetle ate me 4 times in a row, and I KEPT ON resing to finish my tale about KSS and Py Lethius that one week. As for the rest of my selves, well, you don't know 'all' of my chrs. here anyways, and one of me here is a ninja/ gm + stealther .. stealthing all over this shard, that don't mean I ain't here.

*but, in all honesty.. I do alternate my Tues. nights PaxLair (oldest player run town still functioning since 98, fel side) on Chesapeake. They have their statehood meetings same time on Tues. nights ..some weeks I am in PaxLair on Tues. nights fel side.. dying there .......
Sometimes I am here/or there on Tues. nights. I do alternate my Tues. nights*

[ &amp; not like it is anyone's business, since I am duo sharded, but I am also in the archery League competitons held on 4 weekly Monday nights there too, mega rpl competitions events draw in a lot of roleplayers there, whom are also archers like myself.]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I was hoping you would tell me your disquise so I would know it tis thee ... I do love it when I'm able to attend...

G

Oh, not to worry, I am sure you will figure out which of my alts I am tonite,

in order to kill me on the floor in the Golden Unicorn,

tho. I will have nothing of any real value on my corpse.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Oh, not to worry, I am sure you will figure out which of my alts I am tonite,

in order to kill me on the floor in the Golden Unicorn,

tho. I will have nothing of any real value on my corpse.

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl... hahaha

G

haha was the one with the beard ... I don't have hair nor do I have a beard.

I

imported_Magnolia

And thanks everyone.. was a fun evening with lots of laughter and entertainment.. and *hic*